PDAF Project Selection Criteria
The PDAF Selection Committee will base their selection on a variety of criteria including:
- Innovation in classroom practice
- Project impact
- Parental/community involvement
- Project design
- Necessity to school/community
- Direct benefit to school/students
- Innovative practices related to Special Education Policy implementation
- Supplemental funding/partnerships
- Each proposal is considered exclusively on the basis of its own merits.
- PDAF does not fund consecutive projects.
- The project proposal must not require an ongoing financial commitment by PDAF.
- The Selection Committee does not consider itself bound by precedent from one proposal to the next.