Virtual Annual Council 2021
Date: April 30 - May 2, 2021
Online Registration: March 3, 2021 - April 16, 2021
Registration is now open - Click here to register: https://conf.nstu.ca/ConferenceRegistrations/Index/56
Local Presidents are reminded to send in the names of their Voting & Alternate Delegates as well as Local Observers as soon as they are available.
Annual Council 2021 will be conducted virtually. The following is provided in order to explain who will attend as well as what and how business will be conducted before and during Council. Please read through the whole document carefully, special rules are being applied to the processing of Resolutions, conducting Council elections, adoption of Financial documents, and remarks to Council. This Delegate Information Document will answer the following questions and give the pertinent details for Council 2021:
- Who will be attending Council 2021 and the definition for quorum?
- How will Resolutions be processed before and during Council 2021?
- How will Council 2021 elections be conducted?
- How will the Financial Statement (year ending July 31, 2020) and the 2021-2022 Budget be presented, debated, and adopted?
- What will happen to remarks to Council 2021 expected from the NSTU President, Executive Director, and special guests?
- Finally, what will the agenda look like for Council 2021?
To view the document please here: Virtual Annual Council Information
Annual Council Workbook - Electronic Version:
Links to Forms:
Council Resolution Amendment Form - https://nstu.ca/the-nstu/communications/online-forms/resolution-amendment-form
Council New Business Resolution Form - https://nstu.ca/the-nstu/communications/online-forms/new-business-resolution-form
Council Budget Amendment Form - https://nstu.ca/the-nstu/communications/online-forms/budget-amendment-form
Any questions regarding the above can be emailed to Lisa Farmer at email@example.com.