- NSTU Early Intervention Program
- Nova Scotia teachers recognized
for making a difference
- NSTU responds to Report of the
Minister's Panel on Education
- Teachers make a difference through
Lifelong Learning. Learn how they do this and more
- NSTU Pre-Retirement Seminars
2014-2015 Pre-Retirement Seminars schedule now posted
- Medavie Blue Cross
now offering additional eServices
- CTF Media Advisory: Students from
across Canada to discuss child poverty with Parliamentarians
- Children's voices front and centre at
National Summit and Town Hall on child poverty
- Children challenge 25-year old
broken government promise
- CTF Perspectives - October 2014
- CTF: Teachers have a new human
rights online toolkit this school year
- CTF inaugurates a pedagogy project
to support teachers in French-language schools in minority settings
- The Chronicle Herald
is looking for your good news stories!
- Copyright Matters! Some Key
Questions & Answers for Teachers 3rd edition now available
- Teacher resource to support
transgender & transsexual students.
About the NSTU
The Nova Scotia Teachers Union maintains the original concepts of its founding members -- to unify and elevate the teaching profession and to improve the quality of education offered our young people.
NSTU membership includes active, retired, associate, regular and active reserve and honourary members. There are over 10,000 active members.
The NSTU Publications page contains access to current and past issues of the NSTU's monthly newspaper (The Teacher), professional journal (Aviso) and other publications from the NSTU.