Sheonoroil Board of Directors
The Sheonoroil Foundation is a registered charity supporting research, inquiry, reflection, writing, distribution of information and interventions that focus on all forms of violence in the public school and community college systems, including anti-violence and peaceful schools initiatives.
Established by the NSTU in 1999, it operates with a Board of Directors. The Foundation will extend financial resources to any active or retired member of the Nova Scotia Teachers Union, to any group of active or retired NSTU members, or to any group of public school or community college students working in cooperation with a teacher/faculty advisor.
Funding grants shall be awarded to anti-violence programs that have a direct and immediate impact on classrooms, students, teachers, faculty, staff, administration and community.
Board of Directors
- Steve Brooks, Chair, Executive Director, NSTU
- Shelley Morse, Retired Member, 2024
- Tracy Power, Halifax County, 2024
- Jenn Barro Ralph, Dartmouth, 2024
- Nicole d'Eon, Yarmouth, 2025
- Kenna MacLean, Cape Breton District, 2025
- Shelley Luddington, Halifax County, 2025
- Sharon Midwinter, Exectuive Member
- Ryan Lutes, NSTU President
- Pam Langille, Executive Staff Officer NSTU