In response to the COVID-19 outbreak the NSTU office will be closed until at least Monday, July 6, 2020. During this time please contact the following staff if you have enquiries:
|Reason for Contact / Region or Local||Staff Member||Email Address|
|Annapolis, APSEA, Kings, West Hants||Kyle Marryattemail@example.com|
|Antigonish, Guysbourough, Inverness, Richmond||Paul Boudreaufirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cape Breton, CSANE
|Colchester-East Hants, Cumberland, Pictou
Maternity/Parental, EI, Pension, Deferred Leave
|Dartmouth, Halifax City, Halifax County||Wally Fiander
|Digby, Shelburne, Yarmouth||Tim MacLeodemail@example.com|
|Lunenburg County, Queens
|Counselling Services, EIP||Anna Ordinellifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Certifiation, Status of Women, Professional Learning||Pam Langilleemail@example.com|
|Professional Learning, Professional Associations||Miguelle Légèrefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Communications and Public Relations||
|NSTU Webmail Assistance||
email@example.com (remember to include your professional number)
- Counselling has resumed accepting new clients (by phone/video conferencing).
- All meetings/events at Joseph Howe Drive and all NSTU Provincial, Regional and Local meetings/events, regardless of location, are cancelled until at least Monday, July 6, 2020.
- The above cancellation includes Pre-Retirement Seminars, Member Services Conference, Status of Women Conference, Local President’s Conference, EIP, John Huntley’s, Developing Successful Schools (DSS) and CONTACT.
- Joseph Howe Drive is closed to visitors and NSTU staff will be working from home until at least Monday, July 6, 2020.
- Essential services will continue to be available to members by email.
For information specific to the coronavirus (COVID-19) please go to: NSTU Coronavirus Updates