Committees of Council
Canadian Teachers' Federation
Members are appointed at Annual Council.
- Shelley Morse, NSTU President
- Wally Fiander, 1st Vice-President
- Tami Cox Jardine, Hants West, 2017 (2 yr replacement)
- Mark Savoury, Dartmouth, 2018
- Cindy MacKinnon, Pictou, 2019
- Joan Ling, Executive Director, NSTU
May adjudicate conduct of Union members which is inimical to the interests of the Union. Members are appointed at Annual Council.
- Scott Murchison, Cape Breton District, 2017
- Jeff Morse, Dartmouth, 2017 (1 yr replacement)
- Drew Moore, Colchester-East Hants, 2018
- Terry Ryan, Halifax County, 2018
- Susan MacIntyre, Cape Breton District, 2019
- Stacy Samson, NSTU Staff Liaison
Investigates charges of conduct unbecoming a member of the teaching profession. Appointed by NSTU Annual Council.
- Tami Cox Jardine, Hants West, 2017
- Shelley Luddington, Halifax County, 2017
- Cathy Burgess, Kings, 2018
- Tammy Fox, Colchester-East Hants, 2018
- Theresa Nickerson, Colchester-East Hants, 2019
- Lana Pothier, Annapolis, 2019
- Louis Robitaille, NSTU Staff Liaison
Administers the resolutions process for Annual Council.
- Lori MacKinnon, Chair, Executive Member
- Pat Hillier, Cumberland, 2017
- Sandy Mitchell, Lunenburg County, 2017 (1 year term replacement)
- Meg Ferguson, Halifax County, 2018
- Gerry Alley, Colchester-East Hants, 2018
- TBA, NSTU Staff Liaison