Annual Council 2018
New Date: May 4 - 6, 2018
Location: Halifax Convention Centre NEW Ballroom Level B1 & B2
Accommodations: Delta Halifax and Delta Barrington
Online Registration: February 7, 2018 - March 23, 2018
Local Presidents are reminded to send in the names of their Voting & Alternate Delegates as well as Local Observers as soon as they are available.
New for Council 2018
- All sessions will be held on the Ballroom Level of the Halifax Convention Centre in B1 & B2.
- Registration will be held at the Delta Halifax from 4:30 until 7:00 p.m. on the 1st Floor in the MacDonald/McNab rooms. Late registration will be available in the NSTU Office located in room 501 on the Ballroom Level at the Halifax Convention Centre.
- The Health Kiosk will be located at the Delta Halifax on the 1st floor in the MacKay/Mayflower rooms.
- The New Delegate Orientation Session will be provided by way of a webinar which will be posted on the NSTU website. A link will be emailed to new delegates in April.
- The Council Workbook will once again be offered to delegates electronically (PDF and flipbook versions). During the online registration process delegates will be asked to select their preference of a paper copy of the Council Workbook or an electronic copy of the Council Workbook (resolution 2014-42). Numbers for printing the Workbook will be based on these responses.
- The President’s reception will be held Friday evening immediately following the 1st session of Council from 9:30 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. in Ballroom Salon at the Halifax Convention Centre.
- The Council Awards Luncheon will be held on Saturday, May 5th on the Ballroom Level in B1 at the Halifax Convention Centre. Email correspondence has been sent to Local Presidents outlining the procedures for Local Service Awards.
Any questions regarding the above can be emailed to email@example.com.